1. Why should I buy ParveenTravels ticket online?
2. Is it mandatory to register for booking my tickets online?
- You can book your tickets 60 days in advance
- You may book at your convenience any time you wish, going online
- Your ticket information is preserved in your transaction history for easy use
3. What is the maximum number of tickets I can book online?
- No. If registered with Parveen Travels as a customer then you can avail 5% off in ticket value.
- Alternatively you may use your Google id or Facebook id to login.
4. I need help in booking online tickets. What should I do?
- A maximum of 6 tickets on one account can be booked at one time.
5. After landing in to Payment gateway page, I get page cannot be displayed screen.
What should I do?
- You may call our customer care number. They will be happy to book your ticket online
for no extra cost.
6. After Payment gateway process. I got a debit SMS from my banker. But my tickets were not booked
What should I do?
- Please try again and carefully read the instructions on the page prior to proceeding
payment gateway. If you encounter similar challenge with repeated attempts, please
be in touch with our customer care, We will be happy to help.
7. My ticket is booked, but I did not get an email or SMS. What I must do?
- If you have logged in during the booking process, go to booking history and check
the ticket status. If you still didn't find the ticket booking details, get in touch
with our customer care
8. Can I use mobile SMS as ticket? Do I need a print of the ticket?
- If you have logged in during the booking process, go to booking history and print
- Alternatively you can be in touch with our customer care
9. Is it mandatory that the owner of the creditcard used for purchasing tickets need
to be one of the passengers?
10. What are the payment options available?
- Yes. Mobile SMS can be used as ticket.
- The payment options are Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking
Net Banking Services available with following banks:
||Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
||City Union Bank
||Bank of Baroda
|Bank of Rajasthan
||Bank of India
||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
||Beam Cash Card
||Indian Overseas Bank
||Standard Chartered Bank
||Union Bank of India
|State Bank of Hyderabad
||State Bank of Mysore
||State Bank of India
|South Indian Bank
|J & K Bank
||State Bank of Travencore
1. What is the cancellation policy?
2. How can I cancel my bus ticket online?
- 12 Hrs before Departure 15% cancellation Charges
- Between 12 Hrs & 4 Hrs before Departure 30% cancellation charges
- Between 4 Hrs & 3 Hrs Before Departure 60% cancellation Charges
- Last 3 Hrs Before Departure - 90% cancellation Charges
3. What is the refund timeline in case of online cancellation?
- Visit our website Click on the cancellation link provided on our home page
Enter your ticket number and click on cancel ticket.
4. I cancelled my ticket, I did not got the email confirmation for me to confirm the
approval. What should I do?
- If booked via Credit card; about 7 days
- If booked via Debit card; about 10 days
- If booked via Internet Net Banking service; about 10 days
- Please get in touch with our customer care with your booking details.